This page contains the Disclaimer for The Heart and Soul Academy (www.theHeartAndSoulAcademy.org) and all its related online presence.
NOTE: Healing energy and the practice of energy medicine are not regulated medical practices, nor are they a practice that diagnoses or treats illness of the body or mind. They support health, healing, and well-being, and may be a compliment to Allopathic and Naturopathic medical practices.
While these disclaimers are necessary and important, please know they are written in the spirit of our hope that you will find our website, and all its related online presence, informative and of true benefit in your own journey toward greater empowerment, health, and well-being.
1. The information provided on The Heart and Soul Academy and its online presence is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice nor engage in rendering psychological, legal or financial advice, nor meant to treat, diagnose or cure any disease. Viewers should make their own independent judgements and inquiries before acting on any information it contains. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information obtained through this academy or as a result of any replies to questions asked.
2. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Energy Healing or Energy Medicine is not a regulated medical practice or a practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of body or mind, though it may be a complement to such practices. It is designed to support health, healing, and well-being. You must not consider, nor rely on the information contained within the academy, or any replies to questions you submit, as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
4. Energy Psychology is an umbrella term for a number of personal development approaches that focus on the chakras, meridians, or other energy systems. As such, energy psychology is a derivative of energy medicine. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in the body, mind, and energy field to optimize the person’s well-being. The Heart and Soul Academy uses Life-Enhancing Energetic Processes System (L.E.E.P.’s) for making transformations.
5. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
6. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions. Therefore, the Academy and its online presence should be used only as a general guide and not as the ultimate source of the information contained herein. We offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results.
7. Books, courses, products, webinars, videos, other programs, and affiliates are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources and are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Heart and Soul Academy and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer’s uses of these resources, nor shall they be liable or responsible to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in its online presence.
8. Any exploration of one's past or current difficulties—common practices within energy psychology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
9. Although the energy healing modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body's energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
10. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless The Heart and Soul Academy, its owners, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
11. The Heart and Soul academy is not a substitute for medical, psychological, or any other kind of professional assistance or advice, and should not be treated as such. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction that are clearly labeled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any affiliates, products or services offered on the Sites or those we link to.