What The Largest Medicine-less Hospital in the World Has to Teach Us
When I was researching documentation of energy healing for my online course Infinite Energy Frequencies and Energy Healing I came across the history of one of the world’s largest medicine-less hospitals in the world, and I’d like to share their findings with you here.
The largest medicine-less hospital in the world also happens to be the best documented energy-healing hospital in the world - it was known as ChiLel and had been located in China.
The ChiLel Center had over 600 staff members with 26 Western-trained doctors on staff to diagnose patients when they arrived, and then again 24 days later when they left.
Their diagnoses fell into four categories:
Cured, where patient’s symptoms disappeared and all the appropriate tests registered normal. Whether it was an: EKG – CT SCAN – Ultra-sound – X-Ray – Blood work.
The next category was Very Effective, where patient’s symptoms almost disappeared and test results showed great improvement.
Then there was Effective, where there was noticeable improvement, and participants could eat, sleep, and feel good.
And the last category was Non-effective, where there was no change or a worsening.
The patient treatment consisted of:
A 24-day stay
A doctor’s diagnosis
Assignment to a class of 50 participants
The staff had such a strong belief that healing energy could heal all ailments that their method of treatment included four main energy healing practices.
1) Belief: They built belief up in the new participants by having them listen to the testimonials of recovered patients, which unfortunately, while being very inspirational, is not the most effective or efficient way of working with beliefs, but it’s what they had.
2) Group Healing: Where a trained energy healer facilitator verbally synchronized the group thinking to obtain healing energy from the universe and brought it down into a healing energy field, shrouding everyone, including the teacher-facilitator. The healing effect was enhanced because the group acted as one. The group energy magnifies the healing effect. (This is something I’ve facilitated, not only live in workshops, but also online as well and can attest to this fact.)
3) Personal Healing: Where the facilitating energy healer would channel healing energy from the universe into each individual, one-to-one, to help support and facilitate healing.
4) Individual Practice: Where participants learned two easy-to-follow energetic practices and practiced them over and over again. Practices that helped…
Exchange life-force energy with the universe to help open blockages in the body (such as ‘Lift Chi Up and Pour Chi Down’-or- Life-Force Flow)
Bring healing energy into three main energy centers of the body
The statistics are impressive! Out of 7,936 participants, there were over 180 documented diseases. The overall effective healing rate was an impressive 94.97%.
Here’s what the breakdown of each of the categories looked like:
The Cured category saw a 15.2% success rate
Very Effective was a 37.68% success rate
Effective saw a 42.09% success rate
And, Non-effective was at a low 5.03% overall rate
From my own experience, I can say that the non-effective group of individuals probably had more of their disease working against them than they could recover from…they simply had too little life-force energy left to work with or build upon effectively for their recovery.
For some individuals, their health-challenge is simply beyond what an energy healer can do for them, or their subconscious mind blocks it from working. And last, there eventually comes a time when we have lived the full extent of our lifetime, and no one has control over that.
In any situation, an energy healer is simply an open conduit and facilitator for the divine healing energies to flow through to the participant receiving the healing energy – from there, the healing energies are directed by the person’s own innate wisdom and go to wherever they are most needed within a person’s body-mind-energy field.
So, what happened to this world’s largest medicine-less hospital? Well, the sad news is that the ChiLel center was shut down in 2001 for political reasons.
The biggest take-away from this research is:
Energy healing (aka energy medicine) has an overall 94.97% effective rate – this is impressive!
There are things you can personally do to improve your health and healing that are non-toxic, natural, and safe.
And, you can always work with a qualified energy medicine practitioner for the times when you need extra help with your health and healing.
The good news is: we can trust their documented results, and you can pick up where this medicine-less, energy healing hospital left off. Below I’ve listed several ways you can improve your health, healing, and well-being naturally.
1. Belief Change: When working with individuals to improve their health, I find one of the greatest things working against them is their subconscious mind which is filled with all kinds of detrimental beliefs – such as: “I want to die.” “I’m a bad person.” “Nothing ever goes right for me.”
Actually, “I want to die” is the #1 belief I find that is working against a person’s health! Just imagine, if you have a belief buried in your subconscious mind of “I want to die” from a time in the past that’s long forgotten, imagine how this subconscious belief is working against your recovery of health. (Note: the subconscious mind is a million times stronger than your conscious mind and can either be working for you or against you. The life-enhancing belief of, “I choose to live.” would be a much better option to have instead.) I highly recommend learning how to program your subconscious mind with life-enhancing beliefs to support your health. You can learn how to do this easily with the online course Unlocking Your Potential.
2. Energy Healing: One of the 4-Pillars of self-empowerment and conscious evolution that I recommend in my book, “The Messenger Within: Unlocking the Secrets to Greater Freedom and a Better Life” is learning how to do some form of energy healing to support your well-being. If you have not already learned some form of energy healing, then you can learn how to do this easily with the online energy healing course Infinite Energy Frequencies and Attunement.
In the book, “The Messenger Within: Unlocking the Secrets to Greater Freedom and a Better Life” you can learn 3 practices for increasing the flow of life-force energy through your body. They are: Life-Force Flow, 33-Breath Chakra Activation, and the Light Infusion Breathing practices. These practices help you open up blockages in the body and exchange life-force flow with the universe, as well as bring healing energy into the energy centers of your body.
3. Biofield Entrainment: This is where subtle energy technology has been energetically encoded into digital media (such as audios, images, or videos) with the express purpose of entraining your bio energy field for health and well-being. This little-known technology is effective with filling in the gaps and strengthening the life-force energy flow of your personal energy field. You can learn more about subtle energy technology here. And, you can learn about my personal recommendations for health and healing with biofield programs here.
As a matter of fact, I’ve been so impressed with Biofield Entrainment Technology it is one of the very few modalities that I highly recommend (and have recently become affiliated with) outside of shamanic energy medicine practices. I have it put to good use in my home (especially while I’m working), running in the background almost 24 hours a day. I’ll go into more details of biofield entrainment technology in an upcoming blog “How Biofield Entrainment is Changing Health Care and Wellness.”
There are definitely times when we need assistance for our health and well-being. In this day and age, everything is about self-empowerment or personal empowerment, rather than giving our power away to someone else who is going to heal us. We can best support our healing while working in co-operation with another. That’s why in my work today I go beyond traditional energy healing practices, and even beyond traditional shamanic energy medicine practices. Let me share with you how I do this.
Traditional shamanic energy medicine has the practitioner going on the adventure of journeying to retrieve pieces of your soul, breaking outdated contracts, or restoring light to the areas once filled with darkness, then informs you of the outcome. In my work with you I facilitate the journey for you, so you are the one who has the direct experience. You are the one who owns your insights, revelations, and experiences rather than having them given to you from outside yourself. This makes the journeying of greater value and far more meaningful to you, as you are involved every step of the way. And, you are the one who is the best resource for your inner emotional and stored memory landscapes and realms. …This also means, we are able to accomplish in a few sessions what would typically take years to accomplish in a traditional therapy setting.
I look forward to connecting with you again soon.